Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thankful for a schedule!

Went to the dr. today and they have scheduled us for an induction tomorrow morning at 7:30 A.M.! Can't believe our little boy will be here! We celebrated by having one more date night, just the two of us, at Saul Good! Followed of course by some walking/shopping at Target. This is our standard date, love it!

We were hoping there would be this monumental moment in the middle of the night, where my water would break, and then I'd wake Petie up and go to the hospital and go into labor the normal way. Well, that didn't happen. But what a blessing in disguise for us! I've had time to get the house in order, call my family and let them know when to be and where, take the dogs on a long walk, do some last minute laundry, and get everything ready for our big day tomorrow!! This has been such a great pregnancy, loved every minute of it. And tomorrow, we get to hold our sweet little boy. Cannot wait!!!!

Dr. tells me I should get a lot of sleep tonight....yea right! I'm gonna be up all night!

Can't wait to post a picture of the THREE of us tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment